This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with a makeover?
04-24-2014, 06:02 PM
I need help with a makeover?
Twitter
I'm an 18 year old girl! I'm starting college this year and I want to start dressing girlier because I feel I dress very sloppy and scrubby right now. I'm 5'3,slim, pale skin, long dark brown hair. I need help with items that i can add to my wardrobe to make myself look girlier. Also if I could get tips for hair and makeup to look nicer, that'd be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 06:18 PM

dresses, skirts, jeans, blouses, and accessories. figure out what your body type is and dress to accentuate your body and give it that girly hour glass look.
stay in shape and eat healthy
always shower. every day
wear purses
wear name brands
stuff from walmart and target are usually scrubby
no sweatpants. pj pants. sweatshirts or big old t shirts these make it look like u just walked out of the house or gym
dress eeryday like your about to meet up with a hot guy
do your hair never leave the house with wet hair it's lazy
try to look for different hairstyles to go with differet outfits
if you match everyday meaning hair matches the outfit shoes matches the accesories etc etc you will appear organized clean and sophisticated like a cute girl
if your pale find makeup that makes your skin look like it has a healthy glow, a natural look is the best but dont be afraid to jazz it up with pouty lips or fierce eyes or blushing cheeks EVERY NOW AND THEN

basic idea, dont leave the house until you look in the mirror and think, look, and feel like you are on point and the most beautiful person you have ever seen

Ads

04-24-2014, 06:20 PM

Hey! I would suggest checking out Forever 21, they have such a great variety of styles for a low price! You would definitely find something in there. Smile As for the hair and makeup, when I feel like trying (lol) I usually curl my hair and put on foundation and other products like mascara and blush, etc. It just makes me feel more confident and happy! Also, when I dress nicer, I feel nicer. If I wear a sweatshirt and yoga pants, I just feel gross and tired. I attached a picture of an outfit that I would wear if I wanted to look nicer. It's comfy, but also very stylish! I hope this helped, good luck!
-Kristin Smile

(P.S. I also would suggest getting a Pinterest, because it has so many good ideas for fashion! I got this outfit on there.)