This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why add me to your facebook page?
04-24-2014, 06:54 PM
why add me to your facebook page?
Why did he add me to his facebook page if he thinks im so ugly

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 07:05 PM

How can he bully you by making comments on all your posts unless he has the access that friending you gives.

Ads

04-24-2014, 07:14 PM

Because you're not...you're amazingly beautiful. Is this the answer you're looking for? Seriously, what kind of answer do you expect to get? Maybe it's because of the information you gave out in this recent question you asked:

"Ok i let this younger guy have cigerrets i gave him oral and even tried his *** and even had sex with him now hes turning into a duche bag he called me ugly he said he was gonna rob me he snatches ciggerets from me ive allways been nice to him hes very rude before he liked me alot i didnt give him any oral or sex becuz hes just a little younger then me but sometime he could be so nice i dont no what to do"

Maybe he thinks he can get sex from you easily, and that you give it to people you don't know or have a committed relationship with.
04-24-2014, 07:20 PM

At first make facebook page.
04-24-2014, 07:36 PM

Maybe He Realized Later on That He Was Wrong Maybe He Wants to Be Friends Now if you Dont Want Him to Be your Friend Tho You Do Not Have to Accept it