This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was he genuinely happy at the thought of me being with someone else? 10 pts for best answer?
04-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Was he genuinely happy at the thought of me being with someone else? 10 pts for best answer?
On April fools day, I changed my relationship status to "in a relationship" as a joke. One of the guys who I've been out with a few times said, "oooo... lucky you!" I said it was a joke a few minutes later. I am confused as to why he would comment. He hasn't contacted me in 3 months and didn't even tell me he was back in town for spring break; I found out from a friend. The weekend before spring break, he had lunch with a girl that likes him. She posted pictures on facebook and a status saying how thankful she is for him and his 2 friends. He commented "We love you". He was the only one who commented. I figured they were in some sort of romantic relationship.

Our "relationship"--going to lunch and a movie--was alright until January. We would hang out when he came to town and sometimes message over Facebook. I would text him but eventually, I could tell the only reason he replied-with very short answers- was to be polite. I decided not to contact him at all unless he contacted me first and i haven't contacted him at all. Yay me!

Once upon a time we liked each other. But, now, it is extremely clear he doesn't like me and I have accepted this and am trying to move on. There is a 4 yr age difference between us, so that might play into things falling apart between us. I am almost 18.

Why do you think he commented?

He could have just ignored my status, like he usually does.

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 07:51 PM

Lmao nahhh that guy Is not happy about you being in a relationship. Since he basically "moved on" I propose you should wait to see if he's interested. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply