This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22 year old arrested over vile Facebook page?
10-15-2012, 09:01 PM
22 year old arrested over vile Facebook page?
anyone seen Zak lately ?
http://news.sky.com/story/987323/shot-pc...ebook-page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

There are certain public decency standards and this person crossed the line and deserves what he has coming to him.

Ads

A scouser. Interesting.

Not that there is any truth in stereotypes, but they are known for their 'cheeky sense of humour'.

Its Facebook I blame for allowing it. Its not the first vile thing they have allowed. btw zac was on here last night all apologies.He had lost his TC badge. (it was panther really.They are as one)

Oppression of free speech. That is why we aren't stupid enough to let them take our guns in the US.

This story is disgusting and I hope they bang the little prick up!!..................................................................10 days
10months
10years.
I (the real Zak) ,am planning on getting married wiyh my new love Jamile....love you dude,
..................................................^With all my heart man^

I'm sorry to everyone i've been rude to,in particular the women.
.......................................^^ZAK and JAMILE ^^.............................................................
TOGETHER
FOREVER
Just to muslim guys living and (hopefully) working in Manchester........................................
................hey,would any of you like to come to the wedding?..
....................Dorothy?

Good, i'm not really sure what they ought to do with him, i'm fairly convinced that 'due process' is probably not the right road. Perhaps he ought to spend some time under the very watchful eyes of an institution for the mentally sick and deranged so that they can find out why on earth any human being would post anything like that.

Yes, speaking of another such - he did also post something similar on here, Carla his imaginary legal eagle sent me a filthy e-mail at about 2.30am - same IP address, she said he's gone to switzerland - lol! I also had one from the Uluru special - same derisory filth, both forwarded to Yahoo and i see the level 3 account has now been removed. Wonder if they sent him a message saying "must try harder"? Obviously he's not in Switzerland, he's been at Mr.Benn's shop again.

Its thumbs down time for me.

No I do not agree with what he said, but I say so what, he has his opinion and is entitled to it, just the same as the rest of you.

What should be done to him, nothing, if he has nothing better to do than post on faceache, well let him, I am sad that people bother to take people like this seriously.

Many people are being frustrated at not being allowed to say what they think, no different to the Muslims getting upset at Charlie Hebdoe and Mohammed's buttocks, there they lock you up and kill you.

What for a difference of opinion, too many of you get upset at nowt.

These Internet 'bedroom dwellers' (18/20hrs a day) are 'slowly' finding out....at long last - we're 'all' responsible for what 'we' post on the Internet.

We all have too choose 'our wording carefully' when giving opinions....'or else' - as 'this' Internet user clown has found out - he among all the 'others who thought' they are untouchable being as offensive/abusive as they like without any consequences etc.

The Mongrel has two knobs !
Both waving impotently
New Bride?
Bloody hell,how many is that ?
Will she borrow a passport?
Or can "she" travel on Zak's?
Children can,can't they ?