This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy sent me a friend request on facebook?
04-24-2014, 08:46 PM
A guy sent me a friend request on facebook?
Just before valentines day, this stranger sent me a friend request on facebook, I accept it to be nice.
And on valentines day he said happy valentines day emma, that was so nice, now ever since then this guy wants to talk to me, and I don't even know him, first he told me that he's friend knows me, and add me from his account, but that was bull, because then he changed the story and said, Emma it was just random, but I think your gorgeous and I really wanna talk to you.

On a another note I asked this guy how old are you, he said he was 15 years old, and I am 20 years old, I can not be talking or going to talk to a 15 year old boy, thats wrong, and this whole thing is just plane werid, what do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 08:54 PM

I find absolutley nothing wrong with what he did other than he's 15 and youre 20. He saw a cute girl and tried to talk to her. Nothing wrong with that. Just tell him he's a little too young for you.

Ads

04-24-2014, 09:07 PM

Well, its quite obvious he likes you and that but block him, he's dodgy, don't trust anyone online or anyone you haven't seen in real life, i would say just block him or report him on Facebook.
04-24-2014, 09:12 PM

Two possibilities:

He was bored and browsing facebook, sees your picture, thinks "she's cute" and is flirting with you because he thinks "what do I have to lose".

Or he's the son of a Nigerian king but has no cash on hand so you should be getting a request soon to send funds of $3,000 by way of an electronic transfer through Western Union so you can collect your reward of 10.3 million dollars. Congratulations!