This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to add a Visual Basics Application to a Website or Facebook Page?
04-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Is it possible to add a Visual Basics Application to a Website or Facebook Page?
I am selling t-shirts for a group and I made an application in visual basics where the customer adds his name and contact number along with the size of shirt and how many they would like. When the user hits submit, it sends that information to me via email. Instead of having each individual customer download the .exe application, is there away I can have the application appear on a website? or Facebook? Or would the person have to download it to use it? Help me out please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 11:49 PM

you can set up a facebook page to display any page in an iframe, so as long as you have the VBA application set up to be a web application and not a downloadable EXE file (an EXE file will not work) - and you have that hosted on your own paid server, you can then embed the web-app inside of that iframe

you might need to have an SSL certificate too tho

you might want to ask in the developer forum for more details

http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply