This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get fans for my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
How do I get fans for my facebook page?
I created a facebook page for a gourmet food store chain but as a new user to facebook I don't have any friends to suggest the page to and to get fans and get a following. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

You need to ask your friends, or invite them to be fans. Then they can do the same with their friends and so on. Or you can get an ad, but that costs money.

Ads

The only way is add friends, and then send them a invite.

wait till someone joins then ask them to invite people!

hope this helps ;]

1) encourage people to invite all their friends and invite all ur friends - make the page fun for them , so they'll actually make an effort .
2) u can sometimes copy ur page's url and post it on other pages <-- that takes a long time .
3) u can pay to facebook , but that's a long story , and i don't pay , but if u r ready to ... then go ahead .

be creative

hope this helped Smile

When I first started growing my page I recommended it to all my friends. From there I just keep it updated with content filled. If you are selling something on your page I use a 4 to 1. For every 1 post that resolves around my product I post 4 other content related posts that may not be about my product. I also involve my fans in the page, like doing trivia games and what not. After I got a couple hundred I ran a facebook ad for a couple of days and that helped get a couple hundred more. Post your facebook page link, I might join??

Try the following:

1 - Search for groups related to your group, I.E. gourmet foods, recepies, gourmet foods on-line, (there's even one for tea-drinkers, etc.) Then join all these groups. (This will give you probably 1000 to 20,000 people who will see your post.)

2 - Put your honest and non-offensive request, as you phrased it above, as a post on the wall. People won't get upset about that, because the people in these groups *want* to have another place to get gourmet foods, it's not spam.

3 - Send 10% of your astronomical profits to ME! Smile

Hope this helps,

David.