This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Views on the Samsung Galaxy S III?
04-25-2014, 04:20 AM
Views on the Samsung Galaxy S III?
I'm looking to get a new phone, and am thinking about the Samsung Galaxy S III- just wondering what peoples experiences are and whether you would recommend it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 04:35 AM

I have had the Galaxy s3 for about a year now, maybe longer, and it's still in great condition. It's not as fast as when I first took it out of the box, but it's definitely not a slow phone! If you're a fan of multitasking and having the ability to customize just about anything you want whenever you want, the Galaxy is for you. I originally went in to buy the iPhone 5, but I chose this champ instead because I loved the screen size and how sleek it looked. Probably the only problem I've had with it was one time, I was watching a video and it just completely died. So when I went to plug it in, it did this weird thing where it reset itself, charged a little, reset itself again, etc. until I finally took out the battery and let it calm down for a little bit. When I finally got it to turn back on, it had deleted all of the pictures on my SD card...Luckily, most of them were on fb or instagram, so I wasn't too upset. That was only one time though, and it might have been my fault so I can't speak for everybody lol
I recommend you give it a shot, it's a very fast phone with some really great software Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply