This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I check who's seen my facebook?
04-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Can I check who's seen my facebook?
Is there a tracker device I can download to see who has clicked on my facebook page or seen my pics etc.? I heard about the tracker device but I have no idea what it does and how to get it...does it tells you their names, e-mails, or what does it tells you? Does facebook have it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 05:22 AM

I don't think so. The only thing I know is when someone posts a comment on your wall you will recieve an e-mail.

Ads

04-25-2014, 05:25 AM

search for this application "top visitor" .... I havent tried it, but let me know if it works .
04-25-2014, 05:29 AM

I don't think that there is a way to check that, but you could try searching for some apps that might enable you to do that. But if you have the privacy settings to only friends can view your profile, you know that only your friends will be viewing your profile.

Hope this helps.
04-25-2014, 05:42 AM

Unfortunately, for privacy reasons the answer is no. In regard to the person who said the top visitors app, it used to be possible to do that, however, the developer of the app met with facebook and they discussed the matter and decided to change it so that is not possible. You can not track who sees your profile so my best advice is to change your privacy settings in the top right corner of your screen so only your friends can see your profile in addition to withholding any cell phone home phone numbers, any sort of address and do not be specific with your status for example don't say: going to the fist street parade in New york city. Instead say something like going to the parade. Make sure you know who your friends are and be cautious when adding friends