This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good topics to blog about?
04-25-2014, 07:04 AM
What are some good topics to blog about?
Ok so I want to blog but I can't figure out what would be interesting to blog about. I know it has to be something I am experienced in and that I like. I want it to be something that people would love to read, sonething i could blog about everyday, and that could be helpful. Here's a few ideas I had but I don't know if they would work. Some advice and other ideas would be great. Thanks.

1. Personal life: but I don't think anybody would be interested in it.
2. Social Media Market: since I am a business major but I don't know if I could blog everyday about it.
3. Debate blog: A blog where I bring up a topic and people comment their opinions but I don't think people would comment on it or be interested in it.

So this is just a few ideas I had of what to blog about. I want something that's not been over done. Any advice and ideas would be very helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 07:17 AM

Yes, you are correct, blog about something that you love (not like), as you will be spending lots of time trying to get traffic to the blog. Just about every subject is out there already, just be prepared to offer something different and interesting. People have blogs for everything, and yes, some (actually a lot of them) - are quite boring. Just don't get discouraged in the beginning - it takes a while to build up some good traffic. It is a continuous uphill battle, as there are thousands (if not millions) of blogs out there who want the same as you - traffic and profits! Good luck.

Ads

04-25-2014, 07:27 AM

Could be a hobby or a sport etc. What I would do is ask yourself and the people who know you best i.e. your friends and relatives the question:

"What am I always chatting about?"

It has to be your passion, something you'll happily keep writing on or about for months and months.