This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you help? I was recently shut off the internet :(?
04-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Can you help? I was recently shut off the internet :(?
I was recently cut off the internet (im on my phone but it will be cut off soon also) by my mom. I have a game on ps3 I was downloading before I was cut off. Its at 80% and all I want to do is finish the download. I have a 2wire homeportal 1000 modem and all the cords but I cant get it to receive DSL (i think it may not be compatible with centurylink). I haven't found a way to hack into the netgear n300 wnr2000 wireless router and my mom takes the modem that definitely works with her everywhere. I either need help to hack into the router or to somehow get my modem to work.
Please help \('O')/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 09:22 AM

I already answered your question in the last thread, rest you should respect your mom too and atleast think that she is doing it for your benefit only.

Ads

04-25-2014, 09:35 AM

Kid, your mom took away your Internet privileges for a reason. Don't go behind her back on this. Suck it up and ask her what you can do to gain her trust again so you could have Internet and phone.

If you try hacking into NetGear router and she finds out (which she will), you will lose even more of her trust and you won't ever get your Internet privileges back as long as you're in that house.

Instead of worrying about this, go out into the real world and interact with real people.