This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I advertise my babysitting services?
04-25-2014, 10:40 AM
How do I advertise my babysitting services?
I want to babysit for my little sister's best friend, who is 9 years old, but I don't want to sound rude or pushy. How can I tell her that I am available to babysit? Should I text her? Keep in mind that I usually charge $10 an hour. Should I ask how much she would like to charge or tell her how much I normally charge? Are there any other details I should let her know about?

Please answer as soon as you can and I will give you a lot of points (I think, sorry I am new to Yahoo!).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 10:47 AM

Give her a text to avoid that awkward convo lol. Let her know how much you charge and go from there

Ads

04-25-2014, 10:57 AM

Hi, advertising your babysitting services is easy with SEO - search engine optimization and Google Local Listing. Both topics can be learned by you. The training will take about 2 weeks. After this you can get traffic from search engines and social media networks. read this Press release for more details:
http://www.prlog.org/12233549