This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is something wrong with putting a bikini pic on facebook?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Is something wrong with putting a bikini pic on facebook?
I didn't think anything was wrong with it but my mom saw it mainly because one of my friends mom is friend with her and she showed it to her and she's telling me it's indecent and that I need to take it down. But I don't think it's that big of a deal I wear a bikini to the beach all of the time, and she doesn't have a problem with it but now that I have a picture up on my page she's being stupid about it! What is wrong with that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

Wow. -_-
Putting a picture up in a bikini on Facebook, is like sending a picture to a whole bunch of guys in your under wear and bra.
It's indecent. You'll look like a trashy hoe.

Ads

i think if your at beach with friends its fine... but if your standing in your room taking selfies with it on... ya thats a problem Tongue

That's totally fine. I live in Florida and me and my friends are always taking pictures at the beach or by one of our pools, and we're all in bikinis. There's nothing indecent about it. The guys who look at our Facebook pictures can just as easily see us at the beach.

nope

No, I don't see anything wrong with it but it does depend how old you are and where it was taken. I'm 19 and my cover picture is myself and 4 other friends (also 19 and 20) in our bikinis walking on the beach in Florida. I think if you're not too young (like 13) and it was taken at the beach or a swimming pool then it's fine but it also depends how your posing as I have seen some people posing quite provocatively. My main picture was also of myself in a bikini but I didn't put it up for attention only because I like the pic but I changed it now. I think your mum might just not want that picture up for everybody to look at it where when you are the beach everybody more or less is in a bikini so it's not a big deal and you don't notice it that much xoxo

It's different then the beach hun. Facebook is a worldwide website. If you have an iPhone you. An click on anyone's picture and save it without anyone knowing it? That's a creepy though. nyone can see it through a friend if you have it blocked. Your projecting yourself in a way and it certainly isn't showing much respect for your own body puting yourself out there like that. When I go to the pool or beach I wear cite swim shorts that are really BOOTY SHORTS and a tank top. I always have out of respect for own self what I have underneath my clothes DOESN'T need to be flanted or put out there for the world to see.ike feeling hot n sexy because guys look at you and like your picture on Facebook? Your immature and thts why you dont see it. you like the attention.

It's trashy, whore. Might as well get a tramp stamp on your left tit and give all the boys in your math class head while you're at it.

well if youre at a beach then no its not but if its randomly then yes

In a beach or pool setting, I think it's okay provided that the picture is not overtly sexual. If you just put on a bikini and took pics in your bedroom or bathroom, you are just making yourself look stupid. Bikinis don't cover any more than your underwear does, and I'm sure you (assuming you were a decent self respecting human being) would not post a picture of you in your underwear. It also depends on how old you are. You sound like you are 13-15, and posting provocative pictures at that age will only get you the wrong kind of attention and frankly, it is gross and creepy.