This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is my rising sign in astrology?
04-25-2014, 11:53 AM
what is my rising sign in astrology?
hi,can you guys guess my ascendant sign or rising sign in astrology just by looking at my facebook profile? My facebook profile is called Tires George.Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 12:01 PM

Guessing your Ascendant sign doesn't work and astrology does not work *backwards* either you need TOB, DOB and place of birth.

Just go to astro.com register and get a FREE chart picture, interpretations and six month personalised transit report
How to post charts on YA if interested http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...157AA5kFZS Don’t make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When pasting link into your thread, make sure you press *enter* after the link. Remember your chart is a *circular PICTURE.jpg* not data.

You are NOT the sum total of your sun sign. Newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort and was invented for commercial reasons and simply does *not* work. There are10 planets in a natal chart, and they could fall in any one of the 12 houses

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply