This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I find legit website developers that can make big websites such as Ebay or Amazon.?
04-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Where can I find legit website developers that can make big websites such as Ebay or Amazon.?
Im looking for good web designing developers/programmers that know how to make debits as big as bay I will pay

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 12:26 PM

It depends on what you mean by Like Ebay or Amazon, what do you need your site to do ? what time frame have you in mind ? do you want similar functions to the above sites or ones based on the above.

My name is Jonathan and i can help i am a developer based in the uk and currently have developed a few sites, one I am currently finishing is a financial facebook based on the whole facebook situation, and i have a few solutions for you.

If you are still interested i can help ! I am doing website development as my main job and not part time like most so therefore i can devote a lot of time to your project.

I would advise to look around ask as many questions as possible and make sure no money is handed over until you are given assurances that the job can be done and that there is a contract in place that covers both you and the developer.

Check a few designers first make sure they can devote time and effort to your project as it sounds from your description that it could be a big job.

Jonathan
creativewebfusion UK

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply