This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Professional Wrestling: Can someone politely explain to me the most illiterate Professional Wrestling Fan Complaint as o
04-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Professional Wrestling: Can someone politely explain to me the most illiterate Professional Wrestling Fan Complaint as o
- Big Show's Right-Handed Knockout Hook not being convincing or 'Stolen' from another Professional Wrestler.
- John Cena making The Wyatt's 'Look Weak'
- Daniel Bryan
- Brock Lesnar Vs The Undertaker
- World Wrestling Entertainment's Hall Of Fame

That's just from me.
Michael: I've explain that. John Cena causes a reaction, whether liked or hated; that's the purpose and the point. People have no proof that Cena isn't good on the microphone, it's just become 'Cool' to bash John Cena.
The Wyatt's get cheered as heels, does that mean they suck? Professional Wrestling isn't Black & White anymore, it's not Water Good, Fire Bad. Professional Wrestling Fans cheer and boo for whoever the hell they want to; Your logic is flawed.
Please. Give me examples, how is John Cena's Promos any different then Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson or "Stone Cold" Steve Austins they never took their opponents seriously, they cracked jokes during mostly all their promos; Riddle me that Kid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 02:03 PM

Learn what illiterate means first.

All these complaints are made from actual knowledge of the sport thanks. Most illiterate complaint is "John Cena is good on the mic because people hate him so that makes him good obviously" - Dave Hytmen.

He is a face, if he gets booed as a face that means he sucks. That's all the proof you need. A face is supposed to be able to get the crowd behind them and make good storylines. He can't do either.

Please check youtube for what makes a good promo so you understand exactly why he is not good. I am sure a good video is out there that can explain it to you.

My logic is not flawed, you just don't understand what a good promo is. Watch some of these, study the technical abilities, the subject matter, the charisma, the delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tEaSBJ...kog/videos

Ask what are they trying to say in the promo? Are they charismatic and emotional or monotone? Does the message come across well? Is it creative or unoriginal?

John Cena is a No to most of these. Come back after you have done some studying and I will discuss John Cena agian with you, I bet yo uwill agree with me. Bray gets cheers because his promos excel in these categories, so the fans appreciate his work. Even if he is "the bad guy".

Ads

04-25-2014, 02:07 PM

John Cena and Triple H get way too much undeserved hate

LOL At all the morons who say Edge shouldn't be in the HOF. I see fans say this on here, youtube and Facebook. Saying the fact that people like 'Edge', 'Sunny', 'Booker T' and 'Trish Stratus' makes the hall of fame a joke. Pretty dumb for so called "smart" marks to say that.