This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE: Was pretty obvious that girl had a crush on me, but today she was "IGNORING" me? WHY? Nerves? Other?
04-25-2014, 02:34 PM
PLEASE: Was pretty obvious that girl had a crush on me, but today she was "IGNORING" me? WHY? Nerves? Other?
There's a girl in a club I'm in on campus... during our last meeting she was CONSTANTLY looking at me and checking me out, must have been at least 20 times that I could catch her and she'd look away really fast, or we would just stare at each other... pretty obvious connection/energy. Later that day, she messages me for the first time ever on Facebook and we have a small chat. Saw her in the halls yesterday and she gave me a nice smile and I smiled back. Today was the first time I was physically interacting around/with her since the meeting and she was almost "ignoring" me... we were in a group of friends and she came to stand next to me but it seemed like she was avoiding eye contact with me and not acknowledging me... she looked at me and we exchanged a few words but she seemed jumpy. She didn't say bye when she left. I got the impression that it was a nervous thing, because she kind of made her interest obvious... but I'm not sure... what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 02:38 PM

I think she's probably got her eye on someone else....it happens.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply