This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe that karma exists? Read more...?
04-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Do you believe that karma exists? Read more...?
I ask this question because the man that I have been married to for almost 6 years has basically screwed me. Some crazy chick has been harassing me for 9 months, saying that she has been with him and yet to this day he denies it. This girl has gone so far as to send me pictures of him. Now, I know that pictures can't really prove anything, but it does in this case since he told me that he is not around her, yet she sends a picture of him in the water at the beach holding her son. The little boy is not his by the way. Now, come to find out, my evil mother in law has been working with this girl stating that our son together is not her grandson and that she hates me. This girl is still harassing me. She sent text messages calling me explicit names, she has sent messages on facebook. I have reported it to the authorities but they tell me that nothing can be done. This crazy broad has even gone on his facebook two weeks ago, changed his relationship status to "in a relationship" and added a family member on his page, calling the family member "widow". I am not kidding. She has done just that. Yet my husband swears up and down that he has nothing to do with her and we haven't spoken in 3 weeks. At this point, I've made up my mind that I don't need that in my life and I feel that if he can't be a man and be honest about what is going on, he doesn't deserve me. I have been good to him but don't feel appreciated. In this case, do you think that karma exists? What are your thoughts?
I have met someone about two weeks ago and he seems like a nice guy but I am not looking to date. But I am a good woman and he will realize that he will need me again, but I won't be there this time. My soon to be ex husband is basically screwed. And the thing is that he will be 40 in 3 weeks yet he is messing with this 24 year old girl. Obviously she is crazy and he will see it. And to think about it, she is a dumb broad. She accepts the fact that he is married yet he won't divorce me. WTF?
Also, this woman doesn't seem to understand that the same way you get a man is the same way you lose him. If he wasn't faithful to me and I was married to him for nearly 6 years, what makes her any different? He is going to do her the same way and she will feel the same pain. Or better yet, since he refuse to believe that it's over, he is going to spend the rest of his life chasing after me, not even loving her. I don't feel bad for her because even after knowing he was married, she still stayed
For the last person, I didn't say that I was dating anyone. I have male friends just like my husband has female friends. I can chat with guys and hang out, I didn't say anything about hooking up with anyone. What am I suppose to do? Sit at home all day and be a hermit? I don't think so. And besides, karma is coming to him. My thing is that you don't know how good something is until it's gone. He is going to realize that the trick he was speaking to doesn't cut it and he will be back, but I won't

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 04:27 PM

I do not think karma exists. Sometimes, good things happen to bad people, and sometimes bad things happen to good people. There's also this truism: "The rain falls on the just and on the unjust."

Ads

04-25-2014, 04:33 PM

I believe karma does exist. I've been proven so many times with that one (I don't worship it though. I just believe it does work in this sense). For instance, I can be late for an appointment every time, and still get in.
The one time I'm on time for an appointment, it's super busy and I don't get in until an hour later (that's Karma for you). However ... I don't blame you for leaving. You have a ton of proof. If I were you, I'd definitely be leaving. My own mind couldn't handle this many attacks. Karma may not come to him right away -- it may take a few years ... but it eventually happens (usually without us even realizing half the time). It will happen to you -- it could come with a new man, or it could be this moment, now -- You leaving could be his karma getting back at him, and yours as well (karma makes you realize who you're with). I guess karma could have many names and meanings, but this is just how I take it.
04-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Karma is like the Bible like 10 commands like a utopy they wants to behave good so people make fake gods fake beliefs fake books. Everything is pre written with difgerents names karma coran budha call it whatever you want to cal. People needs bounfaries othetwise will.be a carnage but I dont beluevei is like stories for kids.
04-25-2014, 04:50 PM

No, it doesn't
04-25-2014, 04:58 PM

I believe it and I'm watching it unfold on someone and not in my wildest dreams did I think it would go as far as it is.
04-25-2014, 05:06 PM

Karma is definitely real. It may not work on your desired time slot though, but it never fails unless the person corrects their own behavior in light of recognizing their own faults/wrongs. Karma is meant to teach us our lessons more so than to simply punish us and reward us when we do good in the world.
04-25-2014, 05:13 PM

Clearly you've made a decision to leave - clearly, you feel you have someone 'waiting in the wings" so to speak. Look, you want to leave? The marriage is over? BE A BIG GIRL AND JUST LEAVE, don't "use" or NEED a guy standing in the "wings" to pick up the pieces of YOUR life.

You obviously can't trust your husband to be truthful. Your MIL apparently hates you and you aren't happy. I don't see a "snowball's chance in hel*" of this marriage succeeding, do you? HONESTLY?

LEAVE. Plan your exit and file for a legal separation. But don't stoop to his level and start seeing "guy(s)" -That's just tacky, undignified and put's you right in his category of failing the integrity test of life - PERIOD.

Grace
04-25-2014, 05:21 PM

Karma...the energy you send out, returns to you (in this life or another)...positive and negative...yes, I do believe that...