This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to unblock myself on facebook?
04-25-2014, 08:43 PM
how to unblock myself on facebook?
i am blocked on facebook and now i urgently need to send some a request i really need to know how to unblock myself i cant wait 13 days AND 16 hours

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 08:53 PM

try emailing facebook , see if they can help u out ?

Ads

04-25-2014, 09:01 PM

You Can't. Those are the Terms of Facebook that You agreed to when You first Joined it. Now You have to LIVE with Them. -Sorry. Sad
04-25-2014, 09:17 PM

Hi Silva
Facebook unblock you after their given policy if you need it before to unblock you have to send a request mail for Friend unblocking to the Facebook technical Department. Then they will give you a good suggestion for your Facebook unblock policy.
04-25-2014, 09:26 PM

So, Facebook basically gave you a "time out" for doing something wrong. You cannot unblock yourself until the "time out" is over. After all, what would be the good of a punishment if you could unpunish yourself?

Suck it up. You'll live without Facebook for 2 weeks. No "request" is that important. If it is, you should just call the friend like everyone did before social media.
04-25-2014, 09:40 PM

I highly recommend making use of http://www.vpnpower.net to be able to unblock web-sites. I've been with them since four years.