This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.?
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,1...um=twitter

So it seems Nasri might be on his way to Manchester United and yet Wenger has been very quiet in the transfer market.

Fabregas also looks set to leave. reports suggesting agent will meet Barceloan 2moro to discuss a transfer this summer. Arshavin confirmed Cesc could be on they way out as he gave parting gifts to the Arsenal squad.

If Arsenal lose these 2 this summer where do u see Arsenal finishing next season ?? i say 6th
@Aries- yh but this rumour aint goin away. why why why

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

I heard that if Nasri leaves, Wenger might go for Hazard.. But obviously, if Wenger stay inactive in the transfer window, he should leave or else, as you said, we could see Arsenal missing on top 4 if not worse.

Ads

probably 6th but wenger is far from stupid they will get a decent price for both and replacement will bound to be found however whether they will be any good or not has always been arsenals problem they haven't been the same team since viera and henry left

You do know that article does not have a single fact or quote and is based on total speculation...

EDIT

Arsenal has already confirmed that if Nasri goes, it'd be to a foreign club... you're buying into the hype... Jesus, most football fans are fickle, gullible sheep...

I agree with Jack, there was rumours we where going to sign Hargreaves a while ago. LOL it doesnt make it true.

Also Nasri said on twitter earlier today for Arsenal fans not to believe speculations or what is written in the newspapers.

Also Barcelona cannot afford Cesc. They dont have 60 million, (which he should be worth).

Even if we do sell them you believe we wont replace them? Wenger is not that stupid, he has even said he will sign a lot of players this summer. It is the 9th of June, the window doesnt close until September.

I saw as well that Fabregas was giving gifts to everyone but wouldn't say why. Maybe he really is leaving this summer, we can't keep him forever. And don't worry the transfer market doesnt close for ages, wenger is just causing anticipation lol, he will buy a couple of really really good players soon!

I don't see them both leaving...

They are the hub of you're team... Losing 1 is acceptable, losing both is unrecoverable for at least next season, maybe the next 2...

i cant believe arsenal will let both fabregas and nasri leave without replacing with 2 superstars, their fans will go nuts.

He's just never going to stop building great teams - that Fergie lol

And mark my words - if Samir Nasri leaves Arsenal FC forManchester United, he will make their team a formidable outfit and possibly become their new Scholes/Xavi kind of player.

He just doesn't look like hes going to go on and do big things at Arsenal FC.

if its any consolation to the gooners - Its the only club in England right now that has the reputation in recent years to attract and lure Nasri, This isn't 1990 any more, if it was he'd be signing for us make no mistake lol

but if Nasri goes to United - they're going to be deadly.

He's going to play with so much enthusiasm and authority in that middle of the pitch - with guys like Vidic and Fletcher being there to recieve his passes and for Nas to play off them, and then theres Nani and Rooney and fecking Hernandez.

when you think about it - those b45tards are still going to be dangerous this decade lol

having said that - it remains to be seen if he does leave or not.

For a Liverpool player to DIRECTLY move from Anfield to Old Trafford is an unforgivable sin.

Its the cardinal sin - Even the Gods would gasp collectively and start whispering in shock - 'hes joined United from Liverpool ! ' : ))

so - if Arsenal fans think its okay for a Gooner to ditch that Arsenal shirt for the Manchester United one, fair play to them. Maybe the two clubs and sets of fans arent rivals at all, and like each other to bits lol

i could be wrong lol ^_^

but Arsene Wenger should sell him for £50m

milk those Trafford boys for all they're worth

Hes the best business minded manager in the EPL Wenger lmfao

he may just have the final laugh who knows ? by selling htem Nasri ?

Nasri may start making United 'walk the ball into the net' and end up upsetting the United way of playing ?

Ryo Miyaichi
Thorgan Hazard
Eden Hazard