This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pending friend request driving me crazy?
04-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Pending friend request driving me crazy?
So I friend requested someone 6 months ago, but the friend request is still pending. It is driving me crazy to the point where all I think about is why they didn't see the request yet.

If I cancel the request and resend it, will they notice it and think its weird 6 months later? Will anything else happen?

Also, if I send them a message, will they see it? Because apparently if you have an "Other" folder, there are important messages in it from people who actually want to contact you (not spam), but you don't know about it because you never receive a notification about it.

Why in the world did Facebook create this "Other" folder when so many people are missing messages that are actually important?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 12:52 AM

I guess you have a HUGE crush, do you................ find a new person to crush on, really.

Ads

04-26-2014, 01:04 AM

They Made This Other Folder to Separate Things Like Messages From Non Friends and Spam Things Like That So They Dont Go In the Regular Inbox

As Far As Why They Didint Accept your Request its Possible They May Not have Been on Since you Sent them a Friend Request Do you See Any Activity From Them on There Profile If Not Than Thats Why

If you See Activity from Them They May Have Marked it as Not Now And Than They May Decide Later you Can Try Canceling and Resending it And See if it Gets There Attention
04-26-2014, 01:11 AM

The other folder is for messages from non friends and spam that doesn't get into your inbox.
Some people don't accept friend requests because they haven't seen it or else they don't want to accept it and choose to ignore it. If you want send another friend request to them.