This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please please please help in ebay?
04-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Please please please help in ebay?
So I bided on an iphone 3gs and I have never bought anything online .... Is this safe? will it arrive in time or will it be late? And how will they charge me? I haven't put a credit card number or anything? Please explain a full explaination on how this whole online purchase happen
I only bided 10$ lol that's why I was so couraged to do it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 02:00 AM

You can get a new iPhone 5 for just $199 with new service contract. Why would you buy a used phone from a complete stranger? That phone has no warranty and may not work with your wireless carrier or in your country.

For new shoppers, eBay is very dangerous!

Ads

04-26-2014, 02:13 AM

You have to join eBay and open a PayPal account before you can bid on items. There's no way to tell from what you say how long something would take to arrive; there is an estimate of that on the eBay site when you are bidding. Perhaps you could put this off for a while and work on your spelling.
04-26-2014, 02:21 AM

Iphone 3gs? I think you should not buy it reason is simple that this is old version of Apple. Wait for some time and buy Iphone 4 or 4s when you will be able to buy.
If you have no other option then 3gs then check ebay policy.

Good Luck for purchasing Iphone.