This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my employer see my facebook page(set to private) if I like their company on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Can my employer see my facebook page(set to private) if I like their company on Facebook?
I want to like the facebook page for the company I work for(not friend them). Can they view my page if as if they are on my friends list?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

i wouldnt doubt if they would be able to see it, make sure you dont have anything unproffesional in your profile if you do like their page just in case

Ads

No, they cannot see your facebook page unless you have friend-ed the company. Then they can see what people say about the company and who talks about it. They have sometimes one large server that can take surverys of what people are saying, or if you work for that company...get in trouble for saying anything negative lol

but they can't spy on your facebook

if you like the page or friend them they can only see it if you have privacy settings at "allow only friends to see page.." but there is a privacy setting to set for "no one can see page not even friends" somewere in there... and they wont ever see it...