This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do I do about my gf?
04-26-2014, 10:03 AM
what do I do about my gf?
My gf is talking shit about me behind my back on her twitter I don't have a twitter but I know her name to keep tabs on her because I knew she would do this. What do I do to call her out on it? Do I confront her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 10:07 AM

if you know for sure she is talking behind your back........... dump her

Ads

04-26-2014, 10:19 AM

dont rush her and blast her in the face with all this. it will be overwhelming and she might shut down. talk to her in person and nicely bring it up. don't be angry, yell. just a nice comfortable conversation like adults. tell her you don't like it. ask for her reasoning. come up with a compromise. if that fails and you don't think you two will move on then cut the strings and end the relationship. but if you do like her then you can stick with it. just don't get angry!

could you please answer my question with a thoughtful answer, thanks!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...810AAhTRHI
04-26-2014, 10:34 AM

CALL HER OUT i suggest make a twitter and subtweet her DUMB DAT BITCH plus its a sweet deal you will have a twitter account in the end follow me @mybffs_pathetic and follow my main nig @bigpapaj101
04-26-2014, 10:39 AM

If you know for a fact that she is talking bad about yo behind her back, ask he about it, if she lies about it, you&#x27;ll need evidence, and if she tells the truth and does not apologize, get rid of her, she most likely doesn&#x27;t appreciate you and does not deserve your love and energy
04-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Yeah you ask her about this this thing and also ask her that why she does this things? and then just Dump her...