This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a Funeral Director wanting to offer services to the indigent?
04-26-2014, 11:28 AM
I am a Funeral Director wanting to offer services to the indigent?
I have seen much in the last 45 years serving as a Funeral Director. My father also a Funeral Director told me many years ago, that giving of yourself to the unfortunate was very important seed to sow. Now in my late years I want to make a difference in the lives of families the suffer a loss of a loved one without the funds to afford a proper burial. What organizations or groups may I contact in offering my services to their indigent membership? All answers will be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 11:42 AM

Looks like a web search for: Indigent Burial, your location, may get you the institutions that normally manage this, perhaps the PR rep for a coroner's office, perhaps you can be referred for at least some dignified ceremony.

Interestedly this example mentions that veterans can't be buried in pauper graveyards.

http://www.countyofnapa.org/Pages/Depart...4294969442

Ads

04-26-2014, 11:55 AM

I can't give you any suggestion on this topic because i don't have much knowledge about it may be google can help you but i just want to say you that "You are doing a great job" Helping others never get waste.