This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I permanently deleted my account on facebook in Australia, would facebook delay the process?
04-26-2014, 04:51 PM
If I permanently deleted my account on facebook in Australia, would facebook delay the process?
If I permanently deleted my account on facebook in Australia, would facebook delay the process since its in America?

For example, I permanently deleted my facebook account and I had to wait 14 days, so does this mean facebook would delay the process, because USA and Australia have different time zones

So do I just follow the Australian date or the US date for permanently deleting my facebook account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 05:02 PM

No it Would Not Get Delayed All County's on Facebook Would Follow the Same Delete Process If you Permanently Delete Takes 14 Days For it to Be Completely Destroyed

Just Dont Log Back In If you Do That Will Delay it

Ads

04-26-2014, 05:18 PM

Doesn't matter Come what may USA and Australia....
04-26-2014, 05:20 PM

No, it won't get delayed. It doesn't make any difference what country you're in, it will still be 14 days for deletion to be completed.
Remember not to log in within the 14 days.