This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ask her if she's okay?
04-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Should I ask her if she's okay?
My crush on twitter said that her head hurts so much, and I want to reply saying are you okay? but I retweet and favorite a lot of her things and reply to them too so I don't want to annoy her.

What do you think I should do. Help?! Please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 07:22 PM

i feel like a lot of ppl make a huge deal, and overthink situations. If you are close to your crush and have their number, text them and ask

Ads

04-26-2014, 07:38 PM

Personally, I think a headache isn't that big of a deal. If a guy asked me that and we weren't dating I would be a little creeped out, to be honest. I would just hold off and talk to her at school or text her tomorrow. And maybe stop favoriting and retweeting her tweets all the time. That might just come off as desperate, and you really don't want that!
04-26-2014, 07:44 PM

Yes ask her it will make her feel like you care.. Then you guys will have a long convo after that she will say not really or yes and you can say hope you feel better,she will say thank you and u can just text or message her
04-26-2014, 07:47 PM

Asking her if her head is feeling better is not the same as retweeting…you are directly asking her a question about how she's feeling. She will appreciate that. It's actual communication, not retweeting
04-26-2014, 07:56 PM

no, you're not annoying her. she posted something on a social networking site for a reason. just ask if she's alright.