This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dealing with friends?
04-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Dealing with friends?
My friend harley blocked me on Twitter and instagram and I just cant deal with the pain of it. I miss her and I just want her to unblock me and be friends with me again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 07:49 PM

Sorry about your pain. Unfortunately we can't force people to be our friend. It sounds like this is a great time for you to find some real friends. The best way to make a real friend is to be a real friend.

Here's some information about friends from the books, True Love Lasts, Straight Talk About Teen Dating, and Straight Talk About Dating:

A real friend:

•allows their friend to be themselves, really listens to their friend, and doesn’t share what’s been said

•can be trusted, supports and helps you, treats you with respect, sticks with you

•comes and talks with you as soon as possible when there’s a problem in the friendship

•never encourages you to make a bad choice

•encourages you to make a good choice - even when weak people are encouraging you to make a bad choice

•tells you what you need to hear even though you don’t want to hear it

•is willing to forgive you when you mess up

•understands that friendships change and can accept those changes after talking it out

This is also a great time for you to become a stronger and stronger person. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), puts forth their best effort, and displays self-control (of their body, anger, tongue and money).

Hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply