This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does an advertising portfolio contain?
04-27-2014, 04:48 AM
What does an advertising portfolio contain?
I am looking for a job in the advertising field possibly in the creative department as a copy writer or the like. I am new to the industry and I want to create a portfolio as it will increase my chances of getting hired. So what exactly does an advertising portfolio consist of?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 04:52 AM

This page contains a selection of images of our advertising work. Click on the thumbnail
image to see a larger version. You may scroll and resize the pop-up window to see
all of the image. To exit the large version image and return to this page, just click on
the "close box" of the image window.

Ads

04-27-2014, 04:58 AM

Jennifer what you need is a list of clients
Im looking to advertise my site https://www.dig-me.eu
Have a look see what you can create for the advertising there There is also a section in the marketplace called looking for work post what you are looking for in there. anyone looking for an advertiser will see your post and can contact you. rather than you posting your CV onto an open site.
Also on there you can create a blogg and a group/page that shows your talent.
Once you post onto the site you can share to your facebook page or profile getting you more coverage.