This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the way forward my email had changed. I would like the old way , when I put only one initial the whole email?
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
the way forward my email had changed. I would like the old way , when I put only one initial the whole email?
WHen I forward an email, I want to only enter the initial of the receiver and the email with will pop up. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 01:21 PM

Ghislaine, I'm assuming you mean the contact list does not pop up.
Y has admitted this is a "bug" and is now working to resolve it. (FYI tkt # 4566088). Until resolved, try this-when composing or forwarding mail, click on the word "TO" on your mail. This will cause your contact list to drop down, check the name you want to send to, click done.

Ads

04-27-2014, 01:27 PM

Yahoo has advised they are aware of Contact issues with some users and are presently trying to resolve those issues...You might consider going on Twitter/Facebook as they post updates.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This link provides a phone number/email/ help center options.
Also, once the link is displayed you have the option of contacting
them on Twitter and Facebook (links on the right side)Many issues are covered on these sites and Yahoo provides updates on the status.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con...