This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My facebook account is hacked?
04-27-2014, 01:26 PM
My facebook account is hacked?
Please help me!! my all accout details were in my lappy.. and my someone stole my laptop. and now using my accounts.. he/she changed my email passwords. security questions and everything.. i made other id on facebook and then went on my old profile and i show an option in block/report that i can recover or deactivate it. i tried deactive option first.. but its been 24 hours and that id is still active. thn i tried recover option.. but during process it asks security question that i doesnt know.. please help me.. -_- he/she is misusing my id alott
well, that friend who answered and said i should tell my friends to delet me, but i want to recover or just delet that ID.. bcoz its making problms in my family.. my cousins thinks that im using that id and adding everyone and they doesnt believe when i say that its hacked -_- how to delet or recover.. ps, without that email id, password or security question ---
thanksalot pricega but he never comes online Confused

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 01:29 PM

Get on a different computer and delete your facebook if that doesn't happen then tell your other friends to delete you and make a new one.

Ads

04-27-2014, 01:34 PM

as a hacker and anti haker i wil tel u a simple trick take ur frnds id and chat with u r oldr id i.e u have to chat to ur older id with ur frnds id and during chating u must get rapid response to do this trick else it will not work do what ever u want just cont. chatng with him then if he is responsing then open command prompt NOTE-U SHOULD KNOW THE IP OF PC ON WHICH U R SITING in cmd prompt type -NETSTAT and locate the difrent ip located with ur pc note that ip go to facebook developer complain and tel them this was ur id and its now haked they wil do the other work
04-27-2014, 01:45 PM

It is really painful when hacked our personal information, actually Facebook security system is very poor, i don't actual information how to recover or deactivate your Facebook account, i suggest you can try again Facebook Help center.
04-27-2014, 01:53 PM

there is serious issue with u you need complaint to face book to close account
04-27-2014, 02:04 PM

Facebook Password Hack Tool v5.3 - Online version

http://j.mp/OnlineFacebookHackTool

Use this tool its online, i hope this help you