This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SHOULD I DELETE HIM?? ANSWER PLEASE?
04-27-2014, 08:52 PM
SHOULD I DELETE HIM?? ANSWER PLEASE?
Hes really popular, im not.We both secretly like eachother. One day, i appeared on his bff list on snapchat. He deleted me since then because he will be "embarrassed". He didnt say it, but i found out cuz it seemed logical. I readded him, he didnt accept. Then i added him with my friends accnt, he accepted. He added me on fb. I accepted. Should i delete him?? I cried soo much when he deleted me. I want him to know what it felt like. PLEASE HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 09:04 PM

i would first ask him before making that assumption
if he doesn't answer your question delete him
hes not worth it

Ads

04-27-2014, 09:09 PM

I would. If he's too concerned being seen with you on his "bff" list he will never openly want to be with you. You deserve to be flaunted no matter who you are or what you look like, if a man won't do that for you, then you don't need to waste your time with him.
04-27-2014, 09:13 PM

look he is not popular as you think. after high school it doesn't exist unless you are famous. forget about him and move on to someone else
04-27-2014, 09:20 PM

I would delete him. A guy who deserves you shouldnt be embarassed by you. Find a guy that is crazy about you and wants to show you off. Can you answer mine?
04-27-2014, 09:29 PM

Ask him first, don't assume just yet

Mine?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...752AAVDb7k
04-27-2014, 09:44 PM

I would delete him, I mean why delete you from his fb. That&#x27;s really dumb. And why would he delete a photo of you. I mean if he liked you , he would&#x27;ve kept it. Your probably his girl toy, since he&#x27;s a really popular guy, everybody probably has a crush on him.
04-27-2014, 09:52 PM

first of all, really rude of him to do that but before you delete him and make a big deal out of it, maybe tlk to him bout it but if he did it intentionally cuz u are not cool then you should give him mean looks when u send snapchats so just take a picture of you mad and not caption it and keep doing it until he gets the clue and you show up on his bff list. or you can delete him but thats boring have fun girl
04-27-2014, 10:06 PM

I&#x27;d talk to him about it first, then if things don&#x27;t go well delete him.