This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie to Facebook?
04-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Newbie to Facebook?
I am new to Facebook and was uploading pics to Albums. I noticed the Photo Tab has all my pics at random. Is there a way to only show Albums on Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:05 PM

Hello there, You can upload photos by clicking on Create album tab in Photos section. You can create an album and start moving your other photos into that album by clicking on Edit icon on the right hand side top corner of the uploaded photo. It looks like a small pencil. After you did this you can upload photos by creating a new album each time to have them all grouped the way you want. Hope this information helps. All the best,,!!

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:07 PM

Yeah, you can do it by settings option, whatever and whichever album you want to allow or deny to your friends, colleagues or anyone.
04-27-2014, 10:22 PM

yes sir you can do it by setting option......go to face boohttps://www.facebook.com/DeansTechk
04-27-2014, 10:24 PM

Don't worry dear,
Just go to in your setting and then manage all of thing.
Actually Facebook change there some designing and presentation thing also.
So for your solution just go to in help option and write all of thing to Facebook.
Hope you will get better result.