This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO Powersuite vs IBP?
04-27-2014, 10:23 PM
SEO Powersuite vs IBP?
I am looking to purchase n seo software that will help me with my seo strategies. I will still be doing seo myself but thought a software can help me with time consuming things like looking for potential links and reporting them. I have done my research and i am tossing up between IBP or SEO Powersuite. Any reviews, suggestions of opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:26 PM

Day,

I've tested WebCEO, Web Position Gold—the only one Google explicitly strongly advises you not to use—, IBP, SEO Powersuite, and a handful of others.

To some extent, they all (promise to) achieve the same reuslts but, in terms of how they market their tool—which may tell us how confident/professional/knowledgeable they are—my preference goes to Internet Business Promoter (IBP).

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no advantage—either financial or of other nature—in expressing such an opinion; just my experience that may be arbitrary and arguable—but in no instance biased ;-)

--
Pascal

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply