This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i know if my teacher cares about me ?
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
How can i know if my teacher cares about me ?
I have the most amazing teacher, shes 40 i guess.. ( i dont love her or anything) but i really want to know if she cares. Okay so she teaches philosophy which i really hate. It started when she was trying to make me more intrested in the subject.. Then we started talking and i started asking her personal questions.. She always answers me in such a nice way. I think she is kind of my mentor. I truely trust her. So she always smiles at me, when shes explaining she looks at me ( i repeat no love feeling ) in class she treats me like a normal student. But in recess we talk all the time. If one day i didnt talk to her she comes and says hi... She whatsapp me from time to time. She likes all my pictures on facebook . But i want to know does she really care ? Or is she doing it to make me care abt philosophy. So am i like any other student ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:27 PM

I am sort of in a similar situation to you however i do not have my favorite teacher on whatsapp or Facebook! We talk from time to time and are interested in each other. I admire her she is my French teacher and I&#x27;m good and enthusiastic about French...

Anyways it seems as if your teacher cares about you a lot and that is why she wants you to be interested in her subject! You are clearly her favorite student.

However not many students have their teacher&#x27;s numbers i find that peculiar. There is a clear age gap and teachers have their own life. Some schools even Dont allow students to follow their teachers on Facebook. May i ask how old u are?

Anyways it seems she cares a lot and you should show respect back by showing interest in Philosophy... Hope I helped...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply