This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My instagram keeps crashing!!!?
04-27-2014, 10:28 PM
My instagram keeps crashing!!!?
My instagram on android phone worked fine two hours ago then all of a sudden, it keeps crashing.
I keep getting this messsage: the application instagram (process com.instagram.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

what do i do to fix it? is it phone or is the app? I didn't make any changes to my phone so i don't know why it would stop working all of a sudden.
I guess I'm not the only one with the problem. I hope they are aware of the problem and fix it soon. It's annoying. has anyone got the same error before and then started working again? If you did, then it will give me hope that it will be fixed. this sucks!

to reply to a comment below: I will get an iphone once i'm qualified to get an upgrade. not everybody can afford to buy an iphone without the discount.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:29 PM

Get an iPhone

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:31 PM

The same keeps happening to me, hopefully they patch it cause 2k followers will disappear if they dont
04-27-2014, 10:39 PM

I'm having the same problem on my Droid.
04-27-2014, 10:42 PM

same problem.
04-27-2014, 10:44 PM

Same problem :v
04-27-2014, 10:50 PM

Wow, glad I'm not the only one. All I can say is frustrating! Hope they fix it soon
04-27-2014, 10:54 PM

Mine is crashong.when I try to follow people
04-27-2014, 10:56 PM

mine is getting the same error. I tried have removed the app 3 time and cancelled the account. Then i re-opened it and nothing yet. I almost broke my damn phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy II by sprint. what kind of phone do you guys have ????
04-27-2014, 11:03 PM

Mine started doing this today, too. And this was when I really started to get the hang of it. I can't even open the app without it crashing. Glad I'm not the only one as well.