This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help on Seo urgently?
04-27-2014, 10:30 PM
Need help on Seo urgently?
Hello I just need to ask that I have 40 seators center based in India I am thinking of appointing 40 writers n bloggers for my blog each writer has the capacity to write 15 to 20 contents per day for 300 words so 40 people can write 800 contents per day and we will publish 800 contents per day on our blog so will it create any problem on search engine? Will it affects our ranking on google? Our domain is new.. So will our site will get desired rankings?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:33 PM

Due to the fact your domain is still young and there is a flood of articles, you will be no doubt penalised under Googles new ranking rules. Check them out and review them so you can make sure you minimize your down-ranking, it may be possible to work around it.

The link below is an article with some advise on how to not get banned.

http://www.seogoogle.biz/google-seo-10-w...et-banned/

Good luck!

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:35 PM

It won't affect your ranking on Google provided you follow certain "Strict" SEO ethics. Make sure that all the articles you are writing must be purely original and not misleading the visitors.

Further, you will have to follow basic blogging rules based on your commercial purpose of creating traffic. If you are serious about your business, just one word answer for your question will not work.

..but YES you can write lots of contents a day !
04-27-2014, 10:41 PM

Charlie is right on the button. Google will look at the speed or time each post was made and if it desides that there are too many posts at once they will ban you. Try and only post a couple a day for each of your blobs.

You can go to Google ranking factor seo checklist to learn more. or just google SEO rules...

Hope this helps

regards

steve47
04-27-2014, 10:43 PM

You shouldn't post many post in a single day. 2 post in a week are sufficient for your website promotion.