This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do members of the Royal Family in the UK have official Facebook pages?
10-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Do members of the Royal Family in the UK have official Facebook pages?
I read something about Prince Harry having a Facebook page but am not sure if it's an official or private page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:11 PM

Yes indeed dear Kathryn, but they are nothing more than puff pieces that are maintained by some flunky or other. Those of us "in the know" are more acquainted with their personal Facebook pages but as one has signed the Official Secrets Act, one would find oneself beheaded if one divulged such delicate information.

Ads

Do you really think they have enough time to be on Facebook?!
I doubt Prince Harry has an account...

There is certainly an official page for the monarchy, but whatever personal, individual pages members of the royal family have would be very, very private.

I've heard that some members do have them but that access is, of course, restricted.

The family has an official Facebook page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_desc...izabeth_II

There are no other official Facebook pages for any member of the working royals.

They have unofficial pages and I know them all as a duke de wellington. I can give them to you if you want with the proper consideration.