This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy interested in me? ;) (Please read! 10 points best answer!)?
04-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Is this guy interested in me? ;) (Please read! 10 points best answer!)?
I started thinking this guy was attractive I go to school with and I was telling my friend about him..she told me she has a class with him and she decided to tell him I thought he was cute. He didn't even know who I was by my name..but we always had eye contact throughout the day..but later on in the day he saw me with her and dm'd her on twitter and told her to give me his number. She asked if he thought I was cute and he said yeah according to her. We don't see each other much at school but when we do we will say hey now, we've talked briefly but not much. But we always have eye contact for the longest until we walked past each other and smile. We both stated we'd like to hang out but we ever since that night we said that he hasn't brought it up since. He always text me first or messages me.. we were talking about how he was supposed to go to another high school because where he lives and I told him I was glad he came to mine or I wouldn't have met him and he told me he smiled at that. Smile & If we're texting late he will say he's tired and I tell him to get some rest and he always says he will stay up and talk with me. When we first started talking I was in a relationship actually..but it was awful my boyfriend had treated me wrong and we had broken up within 11 months probably almost 30 times. I don't know why I stayed..but this guy asked me several times if I was still with him..and when we broke up for good last week he asked if I was done w/ him for good or if I was going to just get back with him if he apologized to me. I told him that I wasn't..but he was very respectful of my relationship he didn't talk to me once he saw me with my boyfriend..but he would always still look at me. Smile He is just what a need, he seems really nice and like he knows how to treat a girl, unlike my ex.. Do you think he's interested?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:33 PM

Definitely interested. I don't know what else to say, all the evidence is there. He likes you. There is no explanation needed, go for him. He seems like an amazing guy and I'd get in quickly before his feelings shift. Which is unlikely. good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply