This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm fairly new to facebook. Just recently I noticed a change, which I don't recall doing.?
04-27-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm fairly new to facebook. Just recently I noticed a change, which I don't recall doing.?
It used to be that when I was on a friends profile and clicked on "see all" to view their friends I would get a full screen/page which reflected an alpahbetical listing of their friends AND that particular friend's status would also reflect. Now when I click onto "see all" i get a pop-up in the mid of my screen showing just names and faces.....Is this a new thing on Facebook or is there something I can do to restore the old look. I've bounced around randomly thru my friends list, clicking on their friends list and it's the same each time. Did not used to be this way up until 3 days ago. How can I restore the old viewing? (this has nothing to do with friends of friends privacy setting because it's not about their profile, just my viewing of friends listed)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:38 PM

Facebook updates their site all the time. There is no way to undo the change

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:44 PM

It's a thing with all of facebook, you can't fix it unless you want to risk downloading something from a google search that might be a virus
04-27-2014, 10:52 PM

yar facebook is v popular site and developers of it always making it more friendly and changes old feature which are not so new feature is even more friendly and good but u just need to be familier with it.
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM

It is just another facebook change. You cannot undo it.