This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Janoskianators and Arianator :)?
04-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Janoskianators and Arianator :)?
I was wondering how can I become friends with Janoskian or Ariana Grande fans online? I have followed loads of people on Twitter but its not like that helps you to become friends with them. My best friend knows who the Janoskians and Ariana Grande are and she is a fan to but she isn't crazy over them. I just want to have friends online to speak to about them because we share the same intrests. If you are a Janoskian or Ariana Grande fan follow me on Twitter @murren_porter and DM me or kik me @murrenporter and can also ask me questons on ask.fm @MurrenPorter. I love making new friends!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:43 PM

i dont really like twitter that much bc you cant really make friends that easily on it bc i feel like there are endless accounts. if you wanna make friends i suggest you make a tumblr. i've had mine for about 7 months and i have like 5 close friends now and it's amazing bc they truly understand everything i'm going through unlike my friends in real life. not gonna lie though, it took awhile to make friends and for people to actually talk to me, but once you get a decent amount of followers people will start talking to you! the janoskians tumblr community is so friendly omg, everyone's so nice and i can honestly say i've talked to almost everyone i follow at least once. everyone's so supportive of each other, rarely anyone gets hate, it's great omg. i suggest you make a tumblr Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply