This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If your girlfriend was talking other men, (either on Facebook, texting or on the phone) wouldn't you want to who they ar
04-27-2014, 10:34 PM
If your girlfriend was talking other men, (either on Facebook, texting or on the phone) wouldn't you want to who they ar
....what are they talking about, where are they from and what business they have with your girl and vice versa?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:37 PM

Not really.

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:45 PM

Well, I'm bisexual, so maybe maybe. Yes?
04-27-2014, 10:51 PM

As long as they are shorter, uglier and poorer than me, then no, not really, I would not be interested.
You should only be concerned if your girlfriend starts talking to tall white guys. That means she is
unhappy with you and plans on cheating. Girls love tall white guys and can never get enough of them.
04-27-2014, 10:59 PM

Nope!
Don&#x27;t be THAT guy.
Your girlfriend has lived a long time.
There&#x27;s no telling how many male friends she could have amassed in that time.
Is there?
Some will be buddy friends. Some will be work friends. Some will be friends of friends.some may even be school friends.
NONE OF WHOM IS SHE F*CK*NG!!!!
Like I said.
Don&#x27;t be THAT guy.
04-27-2014, 11:05 PM

I have a guy friend that I talk to and go out with and boyfriend doesn&#x27;t particularly like it but I&#x27;ve offered for him to go out with us and he doesn&#x27;t want to so he can&#x27;t be too concerned. (we are both engaged so that helps)