This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become noticed?
04-27-2014, 10:36 PM
How can I become noticed?
So I want to become a known pianist but I'm not sure how I can be noticed! I don't do YouTube videos, I'm thinking about it though. I'm 13 years old, what do I have to do to be well known? I have an instagram account and I got 420 likes on my piano video but yeah..
What do I have to do? Tips?

At the moment my career is heading towards medicine, and if my music career goes well then I'll take on that, but in the mean time i'm hoping to be a doctor so yeah. I can't just be a pianist because.. They don't get much money and plus I do like sciences and I want to be a doctor, but I LOVE the piano and music and if I could actually go on the piano as a JOB that'd be the best thing ever! Especially a well known pianist so yeah.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:37 PM

Youtube,is the best way to get noticed altough you could use other social networks like Facebook and Instagram,Good Luck!

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:45 PM

There aren't any jobs for pianists who are only known through youtube. To work as a pianist you have to be entering piano competitions and winning them while you are at school and after music college. Keep the piano playing as a hobby and get another job.
04-27-2014, 10:48 PM

Get yourself on youtube then