This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best mrrchany account for my ecommerce business?
04-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Whats the best mrrchany account for my ecommerce business?
Do i need a tax id to start

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:43 PM

A merchant account will have to be setup with a trusted provider to accept payments from a major credit card. There are at least 3 main packages available for the business person. A physical, bricks and mortar solution, an internet including eCommerce site solution and an I Phone application to accept payments. One can make an application online for the service required. Usually there is a monthly fee, a gateway fee and a discount may apply of one fits the criteria. Online businesses require this service (merchant account) as they have to find a convenient , hassle free payment process for the customer which is secure. Finding a compatible merchant account provider has it's challenges. If you are a small business one will soon find out that not all providers cater for this sector. Specifically when selecting a merchant provider you will have to make sure that the merchant solution is compatible with the software used for the shopping cart online. There are different gateway systems for credit card transactions and this has to be linked to the shopping cart software. Merchant account providers have a long standing relationship with financial institutions and can offer there unique processing systems to validate card transactions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply