This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how should i deal with him?
04-27-2014, 10:40 PM
how should i deal with him?
so i met this guy last year he was in my class.. i had a crush on him n when i told him he made fun of me .. i dont know why because i dont have a single reason why he would do that everyone tells me that m pretty enough n i have a good personality but he hurt me.. after sometime he did contact with me m said sorry n all.. i trusted him again n after several months he broke my heart again by saying that he has a gf n he cant be with me.. now his friends all know about all of thid what happened n they make fun of him for being so stupid..they call me names slut etc..even though ma virgin n like i said i m good at studies n all.. I had a break for a few months from my college..n he kept texting me that he knows that i still love him n he has told his friends thay i begged him for sex n they are gonna make fun of me so bad.. Now m really scared to go into that college again n m tired of all the rumors going around about me n him.. the worse thing is that when i check out my fb all the guys of my college are supporting him n commenting him on his photos n all .. like he is innocent.. they dont know about me.. im really starting to go crazy.. something that is more worse is that i looked up ohis fb profile n he is having too much fun with his friends n life.. n never shows what he did to me is wrong. M really worried please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:50 PM

Get off of Facebook (it's a waste of time and it contains so much negativity - which you don't need) and forget about this guy (ignore him, act like he doesn't exist). The goal is for you to become so strong that you don't care what weak people say, do, or think. Remember that you are treasure immeasurable value in God's eyes - regardless of what anyone else says, does, or thinks.

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), puts forth their best effort, and displays self-control (of their body, anger, tongue and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already) and eventually look for this type of guy (otherwise you are setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of man is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS It sounds like you might need some professional counseling to help you through this. It's often available for little or no fee through health insurance - and most colleges offer free counseling to students. Almost everyone needs counseling at some point in their lives.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply