This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instagram won't let me follow anyone?
04-27-2014, 10:42 PM
instagram won't let me follow anyone?
I have 2 different accounts. On both as of last night, I am unable to follow anyone. When I click follow it changes to "following" turning the button green, then loads and goes back to "follow". I know that Instagram only let's you follow a little over a total of 7,500 people and only a certain number every hour but I only follow 34 on one account and 400 on the other and I haven't been able to follow since last night. I am also able to follow online on webstagram so it's not like I have been banned from following people. I figure something is wrong with my accounts and instagram app connection. I have tried everything to try to fix it. Restarted and restored my iPhone, redownloaded instagram (updated) and logged in and out several times. It doesn't make sense. Especially because I have the same problem with both instagram accounts. Any ideas to fix this???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:46 PM

Mmmh, your account is associated only with Webstagram? Go tu Instagram.com on Web site - setting - manage Applications and make sure it is the only application associated (webstagram).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply