This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I mad?
04-27-2014, 10:46 PM
Why am I mad?
Okay so my boyfriend and I have been fighting for the past few days, like serious fighting. And today everything got good again until he liked this girl's picture on Instagram (the picture was of her in a bikini and you can see part of her boob hanging out). I did my research and he only liked that picture, like he didn't like the other pictures of her like selfies or anything just that one. I'm mad but I can't explain why. I know this sounds weird but can you explain why I'm mad? (I'm just not very good at using words to express my anger)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM

Sounds like it jealous and maybe insecure...you don&#x27;t want him looking at another woman that way

Ads

04-27-2014, 10:56 PM

You're mad because he only liked a picture with sexual content in it, not a "normal" picture of the same girl. It makes him seem like a sex-craved pig. I think you two might need some time apart to see if things feel better that way.
04-27-2014, 11:04 PM

Well because your already angry at him from yalls previous fights. He shouldn&#x27;t be looking at those pictures like that of other woman anyways. However, you know you shouldn&#x27;t be snooping through his Instagram and it may be making you feel guilty. But still I would be very angry if I saw my bf even looking at pictures like that even if we hadn&#x27;t been fighting earlier, so I understand your feeling
04-27-2014, 11:06 PM

Maybe he&#x27;s sexually frustrated.
04-27-2014, 11:12 PM

Your jealous and mad that he was looking at another girl. It is perfectly natural to be upset by that too. I would be mad too. You should probably try to understand that he is a guy and guys do stupid things like that. If it bothers you a lot then I would suggest telling him that it upsets you.
04-27-2014, 11:15 PM

Because your jealous and intimidated