This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is seo ? scope in seo field ?
04-27-2014, 10:50 PM
what is seo ? scope in seo field ?
i m b tech holder. i want to join this course.

plz guide me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:58 PM

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial and local listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. SEO is a part of online marketing.

The SEO industry is really tough right now with all the changes from the Google's algorithms and it would only get harder in the future.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:03 PM

SEO is about strategies, techniques and tactics use to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) -- including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

You can find many SEO companies in India. Even who has a website he need a seo. You can go for this course.
04-27-2014, 11:05 PM

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a process done for the enhancement of a website. It is done so to maintain a website in all major search engines. SEO is done to make a website well ranked in search engines.

As of now, SEO has become very challenging. So join the best SEO training center and also go through some good books related to SEO. Also surf net to gain more information about SEO. Going through these classes and training will benefit you with only basic knowledge. You can gain more knowledge through practices.

Since you completed B.TECH try to learn web designing additionally with SEO.
04-27-2014, 11:15 PM

Read this article once, You will get an idea about SEO.
http://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo

The scope of SEO will be good in the future, Learn some thing better with SEO, i mean learn Digital marketing also will be good for you.
04-27-2014, 11:19 PM

In B.Tech which stream ?

If you know some SEO basics my best suggestion is to learn PPC and wright any Google Adwords Exams.

This knowledge will give more value in your Carer.
04-27-2014, 11:20 PM

seo refers to search engine optimization. it is the process of improve the website listing through paid as well as organic listing. there are several methods to promote your website.
on page
off page
social media platform

scope of seo is good.
04-27-2014, 11:21 PM

Seo is a good stream of internet marketing . It have very bright future because as day by day the websites are created they are not on any search engine but the website owner wants to per mote their website so they need SEO . So i am sure and you can go for it .
04-27-2014, 11:30 PM

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. This course doesn't depend on your qualification. You have to know how to attract the visitors and some tips. Scope of SEO is very bright and you will have very good career in SEO. You have to optimize the website so as to rank top in Search Engines.SEO is one of the part in Digital Marketing. SEO includes both normal and paid techniques as well.

Manual Techniques:

On-page optimization
Off-Page Optimization
Social Networking

Paid Techniques:
PPC
04-27-2014, 11:32 PM

SEO is forms of internet marketing the full forms SEO is Search ENgine OPtimization .The scope of SEO will be good in the future.