This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i access my business computer from my home computer without internet connection?
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
How can i access my business computer from my home computer without internet connection?
I want to have control over my business computer from my home computer without any internet connection. I tried With windows remote desktop connection but is too confusing and wont work. Please can someone explain how to step by step . thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:56 PM

You can't.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:06 PM

You can not access your business computer without an internet connection. Sorry!
04-27-2014, 11:10 PM

Computer telepathy. Have your home computer read the mind of your office computer.
04-27-2014, 11:12 PM

You can't. You need something for the data to travel through. (Internet connection).

Kgirl
http://www.mayhemnetworks.net
04-27-2014, 11:18 PM

lmao. okay this is physically impossible without some internet connection/wireless connection. Yes, you can control ur business computer at home with remote connection...but that requires a user on ur business computer and one on your home computer WITH an internet connection/ or local area network connection...which requires cables connecting one computer to the other.
One solution though that i think can help your problem without using an internet connection is an external harddrive. I have a 250gb harddrive..i've installed my programs/videos/music and i take it whereever i need to go...u can hook it up to both computers easily and access the data u want on both computers.
04-27-2014, 11:27 PM

You will not be able to connect without an internet connection. Remote desktop requires that you are connected to the internet or a LAN (local area Network) or other network.
04-27-2014, 11:34 PM

sure you can, all you have to do is string cable from your job to your house. come on now you cant really be serious
04-27-2014, 11:35 PM

You need a network connection between the 2 computers
04-27-2014, 11:36 PM

you cant do it without internet connection. if you have an internet connection then only you can use the remote desktop connection or else you can use remote pc assistance but for that also you need internet connection