This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I use my Facebook page to promote and market my rustic furniture business?
10-15-2012, 09:04 PM
How can I use my Facebook page to promote and market my rustic furniture business?
I sell mostly on-line, through eBay, but I'm looking for other networking venues. How much do the "pay per click" fees cost on average?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:12 PM

Some of the ways you can advertise your business are:
1. Post an article about your business on related blogs and get free visitors and back links
2. Submitting to directories
3. Free classifieds
4. Forums

Send an email with more information about your business to e@culx.net for free help on finding new customers and increasing sales.

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:12 PM

You can download a FREE ebook which shows you how to use facebook, myspace etc. to drive people to your own website where you can sell your products and keep 100% of the money without ebay fee.

This ebook is a step by step guide about how to use website traffic to drive people to a website.

More people that finds your website the more you can sell to them in a cheap and easy way.

The most important things you need is an own website and massive website traffic.

Look at: http://www.AtomicWebsiteTraffic.com

Greets
Maik Jaeckle